John M. Susko – MBA
Supply Chain Strategy Consultant
John is a recognized world-class sales leader with a track record of qualifying and closing multi-million dollar deals. Over the last 15 years he has achieved a combined running total of over 34 million dollars in personal and team sales. Some of his exciting career wins include:
- Closed the largest non-discounted software sale in his firm’s 40-year history bringing in 458,000 dollars after 10 week sales cycle.
- Closed over 2 million dollars in business intelligence software and services sale to a US domestic auto OEM and booked over 165% of his personal sales quota
- Has mastered and possesses end-to-end enterprise software and PLM sales expertise spanning design collaboration, process re-design, data management, business intelligence, solid modeling and simulation for automotive and other applications.
- Lead solution architect for Software as a Service (SaaS) product development strategy (Chrysler “FastCar” concurrent data management program).
- Recently closed a sale to GM of over 1,077,000 dollars representing 5% incremental new business over the previous year under tremendous cost cutting pressure.
- Recently closed a sale to an automotive Tier-1 Corporation – Deal Size: 618,168 dollars and helped them spend 100% of their available CAE/CFD software budget (in the face of a mandated 10% reduction).
- Has created and run an independent business intelligence consulting practice with full P&L responsibility generating and delivering 687,500 dollars in high-tech services sales.
- Co-Founder of, and serving as Chief Technical ‘everything’ for MyMasterHypnotist.com, and WholeMindSelling.com Advanced Sales Education membership communities that deliver ground-breaking unfair advantages to salespeople in any field.
- Co-Founder of, and serving as Chief Technical Officer for PatientTransformation.com a site dedicated to transforming medical care by empowering physicians to deliver healthy alternatives to allopathic drug-based medicine for their patients.
I originally built this site as a private, personal research tool to support my ongoing work as a Consulting Manager in the Supply Chain Community of Practice (CoP) for Covisint Inc.. Since then, it has garnered top reviews from my peers and others in the industry so I’ve decided to “Go Public” and share it as a resource to others in the field. This site is my own personal aggregation and is not formally endorsed by my employer Opinions and views expressed here are solely my own.
– John Susko